Senior Systems Analyst - FP&A (Corporate Finance) | Al Futtaim Retail | UAE
Job Requisition ID:131981
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Senior Systems Analyst - FP&A (Corporate Finance)
We are looking for a Senior Systems Analyst-Financial Planning & Analysis with Anaplan modeling experience for our Retail Corporate Finance team in UAE.
About The Role
- Partner with FP&A and cross-functional teams to develop roadmap, identify needs, understand existing models, and assist in the process of translating them into efficiently built and enhanced Anaplan solutions.
- Partner closely with the Brand BP&A teams on troubleshooting and resolving application related issues.
- Apply finance systems skills, knowledge, and expertise to drive, support and deliver our finance systems vision.
- Gather and formalize business requirements, prepare documentation, develop processes and work with EIT specialists to ensure smooth deployment of new enhancements, logic flows and features.
- Plan and conduct data validations, model enhancements and user acceptance tests.
- Collaborate with the BP&A team to identify areas of opportunity for data automation and efficiency.
- Build reports within Anaplan in accordance with the requirements of the business partners.
- Work with EIT to ensure smooth transmission of plan and actual financial data from one system to another and assist with the data loads.
- Continuously identify gaps and opportunities for projects that will streamline workflows and overall processes.
- Degree in a quantitative field such as Finance, Economics, Engineering or Mathematics; MBA, CFA or CPA is a plus.
- 3 -5 years of working experience in a similar role or a background in a related discipline.
- 1-2+ years of Anaplan Modeling Experience.
- Experience with SAP and BPC is desirable.
- Background in Retail is preferred.
- Deep understanding of BP&A concepts and fundamentals.
- Experienced in application implementation methodologies and processes.
- Solid excel skills and experience with data analysis for large data sets.
- An ability to develop and maintain strong relationships and communicate clearly with internal business partners and external vendors.
- Excellent ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines.
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.