UK, German or Spanish VAT Compliance Specialist
- Experience level
Our international client is looking to strengthen its VAT Compliance team in Budapest, Hungary.
As a VAT Compliance specialist, your key areas of responsibility will be:
• Reviewing VAT returns and other VAT related reports - for one of either the UK, Spain or Germany.
• Working on VAT related Advisory projects.
• Communicating with Tax authorities (in either English, German or Spanish).
• Building strong working relationships with international stakeholders.
To be considered for this Italian VAT Compliance specialist role, you should have:
• A minimum of 2 years + dedicated VAT Compliance experience.
• The ability to work wholly (in either English, German or Spanish).
• Good project management and working to strict deadlines.
• Ability to work as part of Team; sharing knowledge and leading/mentoring Junior colleagues.
In return there is a good joining salary, 2 x 6 month bonus, paid overtime and great benefits - you also have flexible working hours which includes the option of a ‘hybrid’ working arrangement.
You will also get relocation support which includes paid temporary accommodation, air tickets etc.
Apply for UK, German or Spanish VAT Compliance Specialist
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly