Client Service Excellence Project Manager, Assistant Vice President (Hybrid / Remote)
Who we are looking for
This position will act as a key contributor to the North American Asset Owner Client Service Excellence team, with a focus on managing tactical and strategic planning and execution of the priorities for the North American AO Client Service team, within State Street Global Services.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Client Service Excellence Project Manager, AVP you will
- This position will act as a key contributor to the North American Asset Owner Client Service Excellence team, with a focus on managing tactical and strategic planning and execution of the priorities for the North American AO Client Service team.
- This role would primarily be responsible for leading and project managing key initiatives with focus areas including but not limited to: operating model, people strategy, risk & compliance, client specific remediation, process improvement, etc.
- This role could also be asked to perform business analysis, strategy planning and governance, and adhoc project activities as needed.
- The client service excellence project manager will also work in close partnership with the North American Asset Owner management team, client service teams located in multiple states and across US and Canada, Delivery Partners and other divisions.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Proven track record of strong project management performance, PMP certification a plus
- Capable of thinking strategically and analytically with a demonstrated ability of driving execution
- Acts with a high level of responsiveness
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple business groups and levels of the organization but also able to act independently
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic
- Agile and adaptable to change
- Ability to quickly and effectively absorb new concepts and business knowledge
Education & preferred qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience preferred
- PMP certification, or desire to achieve PMP certification, desired but not a requirement
- Opportunity for this role to be remote or hybrid (working from home and in the office)
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.