MY - Audit & Assurance - Staff Assistant (Johor Bahru)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Audit & Assurance: Other Assurance Services
Deloitte's Assurance and Advisory provide audit, accounting and regulatory advice, attest and attest-related services. Using robust audit tools, resources and methodology, our professionals work closely with clients to deliver high-quality services and solutions. We also advise clients in areas such as initial public offerings, internal controls, International Financial Reporting Standards, US GAAP and regulatory compliance.
You will perform a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. Given the many opportunities to work with different engagement teams and managers, you learn to collaborate very fast. As you progress, we train and assign you to different aspects of the engagement.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
- ACCA fresh graduate
- SPM or equivalent qualification with at least 5 As
- Fluency in English communications, both verbal and written
- Strong team player
- Ability to adapt and cope in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Outstanding problem-solving skills including analytical and reasoning abilities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the "Apply" Button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.