Tax & Legal Services - Tax - Indirect Tax - Deals Tax (VAT) Manager - Dubai
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Indirect Tax practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team helps our clients optimise cash flow and reduce risk by managing challenges related to indirect taxes. You’ll support our clients with all aspects of indirect taxation related to global, regional and domestic projects as well as comprehensive restructuring and reporting value added tax projects.
- 4-5 years experience in VAT with a reputable tax consultancy firm (preferably Big4)
- Specialist knowledge and experience with M&A VAT deals is a must
- Regional GCC VAT experience is a plus
- Arabic fluency is a plus
Please apply only if the above required Job Requirements are satisfied.
This role supports the wider tax function within Deals Tax/M&A, along with large-scale, cross-functional business process reviews. You will experience the complete deal cycle, from due diligence to negotiations, Day One planning, and business optimization. In this regard, successful candidates must be able to demonstrate intimate abilities with, and/or a proven record of success including:
- Leading teams across the deal spectrum (due diligence, integration, separation, etc.);
- Planning and overseeing integration and separation projects, including Day One readiness and execution, business process, and dependency and risk management;
- Building relationships and communicating effectively to positively influence peers and stakeholders;
- Scoping, planning, and managing client engagements and economics; and,
- Contributing to solution development, including sales and delivery content, thought leadership, and client qualifications.
- Leading large teams and multiple clients simultaneously;
- Leveraging prior M&A experience;
- Demonstrating proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving ability;
- Taking initiative and working with ambiguous, changing requirements and constraints in a fast paced environment actively;
- Possessing thorough project management skills and ability to structure work;
- Having robust interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work well with others effectively in teams;
- Communicating effectively in written and oral formats to various situations and audiences; and,
- Willing and able to travel.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.