We, at Cube Audit Limited, welcome graduates with high-ranking academic undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in accounting and finance related subjects from reputable universities. The ideal candidates should be striving for excellence, young professionals, who wish to embark on a fully subsidized training scheme to become Certified Accountants. (ACCA Approved Employer)
- Assist with the month-end close process and ensure transactions are recorded in the proper period
- Maintain reporting of sales, purchases, expenses and other transactions in accounting software, accurately and timely
- Prepare and sort the accounting documentation gathered from the client to enable the efficient posting of the data in the firm’s accounting software.
- Manage bank, debtors and creditors reconciliation.
- Prepare TAX returns Prepare financial statements using Company’s auditing software
- Perform accurate research in firms’ database to collect all necessary documents for the preparation of the accounting records
- Prepare VIES report on a monthly basis
- Maintain properly the accounting file
Requirements / Skills:
- University degree
- UK Universities: min. grade of 2:1
- University of Cyprus and Greek Universities: min. GPA of 7,0
- Private Cyprus Universities: min. 3.5
- US Universities: min. GPA of 3.0 depending on the national ranking of the University
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written (Russian Language will be considered advantage)
- Excellent computer literacy
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- High level of motivation
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please apply online or send your CV along with a cover letter via the form below.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you.