Accounts Assistant– Part-qualified Accountant, Accountancy Services, Business Services, Trainee Accountant, Assistant Accountant
Competitive Salary + Study Support + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
As part of your role as an Accounts Assistant you will be working to produce annual statutory accounts and record keeping for several clients while starting to offer best practice and recommendations for partner review. As well as providing support to your clients from an accounting perspective, you will also be communicating with HMRC and really gaining a full insight into the world of accounts. Audit experience for this position is desirable.
In terms of qualifications, we want to ensure we are offering the best service to our customers and the same goes for our people. As an Assistant you will have completed your AAT or have experience equivalent to this level, and we would be happy to support you through ACA or ACCA. We will provide you full study support including paid study leave, mentorship and coaching as we support you all the way on your journey to becoming a qualified accountant in the future.A note from the Hiring Manager
"This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a growing and vibrant team. Offering an exciting chance to develop your career in a fully supportive environment."What's in it for you?
- Pension- Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 31 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)+ your birthday off– Time to focus on your friends and family and what’s important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Agile Working- We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Flexible Working-Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance- 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus- We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal- Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities- Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events- Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching- Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Lead Incentive Scheme– We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave- We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.