Consultant - Data analytics, Forensic and Integrity Services, Jordan / KSA / Egypt
Successful organizations depend on their reputation for keeping promises, respecting laws and behaving ethically to maintain stakeholder trust. EY Forensic & Integrity Services professionals help organizations protect and restore enterprise and financial reputation. We assist companies and their legal counsel to investigate facts, resolve disputes and manage regulatory challenges. We put integrity at the heart of compliance programs to help better manage ethical and reputational risks.
Embracing integrity means doing what you say you will do, with unerring commitment. This can make it easier to attract and retain talented people and harness their skills to grow your business. A foundation built on integrity is critical because today’s talent values purpose-driven organizations. It can also help you develop stronger partnerships with suppliers and work more effectively with employees, investors, regulators and influencers. Our integrated approach ranges from enhancements in areas of perceived weakness or issues — including governance, controls, culture and data insights — to full organizational design and structural implementation.
As a Data Analytics consultant, you will be responsible for implementing and participate in delivery of digital, analytics and dashboarding solutions to our clients which required a combination between technical and business understanding capabilities to achieve client’s objectives.
As a Data Analytics consultant, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. This includes: Reviewing and assessing of complex data sets, translating business requirements into data models, designing & implementing end-to-end reporting modules, data migration and visualization and ensuring all activities adhere to the data modelling process, policies and standards.
Skills and attributes for success
Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment. Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills. This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
Skills and attributes for success
- Data Visualization - Ability to design and implement informative reporting that translates data into business value, strong analytical skills
- Data Integration (Sourcing, Storage and Migration) - Capability to design and implement models and solutions to manage data within the enterprise (structured and unstructured, data archiving principles, data warehousing, data sourcing, etc.). This includes data models, storage requirements and migration of data from one system to another
- Data Quality, Profiling and Cleansing - Capability to review (profile) a data set to establish its quality against a defined set of parameters and to highlight data where corrective action (cleansing) is required to remediate the data
- Preferred candidate will have good understanding of the following tools and technologies, and will be able to prove how to apply them to solve business problems
- Experience with machine learning tools (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience establishing automation infrastructure for scaled technology deployment (SQL server configuration, virtual machine setup, networking, etc)
- Willing to learn new tools and technologies and adapt with new challenges
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimum of 2+ years of work experience in the data analytics field preferably with a top consulting firm
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Data Analytics, Data Science, Econometrics, Engineering, IT or related field preferred
- Established working experience in data visualization tools and data access such as, Power BI, Tableau, SQL Server Reporting Services
- Prior experience in the ETL Suite will also be an added advantage (ETL / ELT / Data Fabric Tools – Power BI Dataflows, Power Query M, Alteryx, SQL Server Integration Services, Power BI Composite Models)
- Prior experience in object-oriented development, preferably .Net, C# or Java
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Arabic speaking proficiency
- Working experience in a consulting firm
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand-new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.