Chief Administration and Productivity Officer, Assistant Vice President, Hybrid
Who we are looking for
Assisting Business Unit Head in managing the administrative side of the business and drive optimization of Perfect View / Enlighten to uncover key insight from the productivity and quality data that will help drive continuous improvement and strategic planning to improve your business. Work closely with other employees in the respective business area. Be responsible for coordination, monitoring and driving discipline over agreed administrative and productivity tasks. Act as the main contact point for corporate and support function. Work closely with Poland CAO network and Poland Productivity COE to ensure consistency and operational efficiency. This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration, and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity, and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Chief Administration and Productivity Officer, you will
- Use business knowledge and Enlighten / PV data/expertise to help drive key insights for BU
- Partner with managers to provide workforce planning/hiring needs, validate attrition, and determine how excess capacity is best utilized
- Conduct governance meetings to ensure the tool is being maximized, drive benefit realization, and track execution and impact
- Provide summary/reporting of compliance, data insights, improvement opportunities, and action plan execution through monthly governance forum
- Communicate requests for changes to data in the tool (org changes, value added assessments, unit per hour standards, and activity reviews)
- Act as a first point of contact and subject matter expert for your business to answer inquiries about Enlighten / PV and productivity
- Drive discipline over T/S completion, Holiday usage, Training and events attendance, Turnover Management Action Plans, RRP, Fixed to Permanent contracts conversion
- Demand planning & governance, incl. positions’ management
- Promotion process, incl. monitoring and supporting SPOC execution
- Support transition planning/ preparations and execution of transition methodology and maintain repository of all necessary transition documentation (GTRA, SLA, MAF, etc.);
- MIS data collection, reporting and reconciliation
- Communication of all BU Staff related information – changes in policies, project updates etc. (Email & Collaborate)
- Client/Executives Visits Support
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Numeracy / Literacy skills
- Confident in dealing with all situations; Excellent Communication; Organisational and Report Writing skills;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required
- Proficient in Data Analysis and Visualisation (Tableau, Power BI)
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 8+ years of data analysis, operations and financial services
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Professional accounting or financial qualification and/or Master’s degree a plus.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading, and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance, and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity, and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.