Senior Expense Administrator
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join our Expense Administration Team as a Senior Expense Administrator!
The Senior Expense Administrator is a seasoned member of the team and has proven to be well versed and consistent contributor in all facets of the Expense Administration function. The Senior oversees and administers to fund expense accounts while also providing review oversight and guidance to the Expense Administration Representatives including the BPO provider.
In addition, the Senior may also be required to prepare proposals, responses, and/or comment on a variety of ad hoc reporting inquiries / instructions from business partners and clients in a professional, timely and accurate manner.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviews, calculates and maintains fee calculations and statistical information assigned to expense accounts (frequency may be daily, monthly, quarterly, annually or ad hoc depending on expense type or client request).
- Reviews, tracks and forwards on for processing all invoices assigned and/or those specifically related to assigned expense accounts.
- Assists with any fund events impacting the expense structure for assigned accounts as events go into effect such as product launches, mergers, liquidations or other client directed changes.
- Prepares, maintains and evolves periodic reporting (control reports, board reports, etc.) as required internally or externally by the client(s).
- Effectively communicates findings to clients and to colleagues either verbally or written as required.
- Assists with process maintenance and updates as needed.
- BA/MS degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in financial product accounting, fund accounting or basic accounting and analysis preferred.
- Very good English skills (B2+ level is a must).
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship skills to present themselves as a mentor and resource to internal colleagues and client contacts.
- Proactively anticipate client needs and respond effectively to client inquiries.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can;
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world;
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm;
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective;
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one;
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind;
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage;
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.