Agile Execution Analyst
The Employee Experience Product in the Office of the CFO (OCFO) is responsible for improving employee satisfaction in a meaningful way by leveraging resources from across the firm and internally-built OCFO capabilities to invest in their professional development, promote adoption of new tools, identify and address areas for improvement and remediate impediments to executing their roles. The Product consists of the sub-products Research & Development, Skills of the Future/Digital Accelerator, Process Automation, Consulting Services, Employee Engagement/Mobility, and Employee Insight
The Agile Execution Analyst role within Employee Experience team will be responsible for assisting on the execution of programs to align strategy and implement governance across the Product’s Book of Work initiatives. Candidate will partner with their team lead and key stakeholders across multiple locations: 1) execute on agile project management framework; 2) organize and conduct Scrum meetings; 3) support ad-hoc project activities as needed. Candidate will manage input and deliverables required from senior stakeholders for the Book of Work.
- Work collaboratively with internal OCFO Employee Experience sub-product teams, as well as OCFO Stakeholders, and Technology to execute governance of Agile project management framework, i.e. organizing and defining Sprints and Sprint goals, allocating time and overseeing timetable of meetings and updating participants, capturing agreed action items.
- Provide on time and accurate reporting (e.g. Sprint Planning, Sprint Closing, Velocity, Ad-hoc Estimates of capacity and its adjustments)
- Analyze the Sprint progress and likelihood of achieving the Sprint Goal, provide the on-going updates to all project team members and notify all the stakeholders of any shifting priority up front to allow informed decision-making
- Support Scrum Master, Product Owners and Technology teams to define their Sprint goals and prioritize their backlog in line with agreed release plan
- Serve as a resource for Scrum team for execution of best practices in Agile Project Management and manage key program cross-dependencies leveraging a standard project life cycle (PLC) methodology
- Analyze current state software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes to identify opportunities to enhance processes
- Identify, analyze, and lead process improvements on a continual basis.
- Graduate from an accredited university/ institution; advanced degree and/ or certifications (e.g. PMP, Six Sigma/ Lean Certification, Scrum Master Certification) a plus
- Over 2 years of progressing experience participating on Agile projects, engineering process improvements, ideally in a global team
- High English verbal and written business communication skills is a must
- Prior experience working within an Agile framework preferred
- Very strong organizational skills
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills with ability to synthesize large data sets and identify targeted, crisp messages
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives with tight timelines while keeping key senior stakeholders and technology and operations partners appropriately updated
- Ability to effectively manage relationships across global, diverse Finance, Risk, Technology and Operations senior managers and relevant subject matter experts (SME) populations
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Product Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint
- JIRA, Confluence, ALM, Tableau fluency a plus
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.