Finance AVP: Infrastructure/Strategic Projects
State Street Global Advisors (GA) is embarking on a multi-year strategic transformation and growth initiative to simplifying our overall operating model. The focus is to streamline the number of technology platforms and seamlessly integrate with middle and back-office technologies while offering benefits to Investments, Operations and clients.
As part of this strategy, GA is seeking a self-motivated, hands-on, finance professional to manage the costs and targets associated with the program, as well as support the broader Finance agenda (control, cost transparency and optimization, and decision support analytics) for the Infrastructure line of business (includes Technology, Operations and Business Controls). Additionally, the role will also support the Incentive Compensation process for GA’s sales team
You will work closely with business leadership and partners across the company including Finance, Technology & Operations, and Accounting in a collaborative manner.
The role will report locally into GA India Finance Head and functionally to the Infrastructure CFO.
- CFO support for Strategic Projects including budgeting, forecasting, deal model maintenance, and synergy tracking
- FP&A support for GA Infrastructure Groups
- Improve cost transparency through insightful analysis and application of activity-based costing and zero-based budgeting principles
- Identification and realization of savings opportunities
- Manage all aspects of GA’s incentive reporting autonomously through consistent engagement with business partners and Accounting. Ensure any variances to projections are understood and flagged as potential risks/opportunities each month.
- Play a key role in the incentive plan redesign process in conjunction with HR
- Exhibits an exceptional standard of quality which includes attention to detail, organization, problem-solving and accountability for excellent results
- A self-starter who approaches work enthusiastically demonstrates initiative, and has the ability to overcome obstacles and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong team player who develops collaborative working relationships with key internal partners
- Possesses excellent written, verbal and organizational skills, and is comfortable interfacing and presenting to senior leadership in a structured and concise manner
- Thrives in dynamic business environment and comfortable with ambiguity and stimulated by business transformation/change as well as capitalizing on value add opportunities
- 12 – 14 years of experience in accounting, finance or business analysis, preferably in financial services or Technology environment
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- Deep costing and project/resource management
- Advanced financial modeling and analytical skills along with familiarity of allocation methodologies /concepts
- Proficient with MS Office Suite; advanced Excel analysis skills (i.e. Vlookup, Pivot Tables, graphing, etc.) and PowerPoint skills are essential for this role
- Background in financial controls and processes preferred
- Shift timing: 12 PM/1 PM India time to 9 PM/10 PM India time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.