Operations Client Services Associate 2
- Work with client service teams and local sub-custodian banks to facilitate client account openings, closings, conversions, renewals, and amendment requests
- Responsible for managing all client escalations
- Share responsibility with manager for accurate and timely processing for deliverables and for coaching and development of staff
- Should be aware of MCH – GGBE, BLAC, BCAD, BSUB, BRNA
- Ability to read and understand client document.
- Interprets client needs and works to meet those needs
- Contributes actively in team activities, sharing experience and ideas
- Resolve issues and prioritize actions in the absence of the managers.
- Facilitates meetings with clients, sub-custodians, and impacted SSB parties to ensure high levels of service are maintained
- Ability to recognize and prioritize issues through daily updates, ensuring work is completed within established timeframes
- Act as a technical resource to Account Opening Associates
- Develop, modify, and maintain department policies and procedures in response to regulatory changes and to ensure adequate controls are in place to mitigate risk
- Participate in projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Understand global markets account structure
- Good understanding of Omni creation and linkings
- Work with sub-custodians on the closing of accounts
- Ability to draft and upload SWIFTs
- Good negotiating skills with client team & sub-custodian
- 1-2 years experience with Global Custody Account Opening exposure is preferable
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.