Management Accountant - Construction
Great management accounting opportunity for construction business based in North Kent
Construction business based in North Kent looking for a management accountant to join their team
- Prepare monthly management accounts and reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly journals and account analysis and assist with financial year end and audit work.
- Prepare weekly cashflow, bank reconciliations and supervise payments.
- Ensure that Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled monthly and any risks highlighted to the Finance Manager.
- Prepare divisional reporting returns for Finance Manager review and approval.
- Maintenance of KPI & analysis schedules as requested by Finance Manager.
- Maintenance of sales ledger including monthly sales reconciliation.
- Be a point of contact for financial queries
- Assist the Finance Manager to implement business process improvements.
- Provide cover for various duties within the department.
- Completing various returns and requests for information, as required.
The Management Accountant must be qualified and have experience of working in construction/property or house building experience.
The Management Accountant is paying £55-60,000 + bonus and other great benefits.