Financial Controller - Manufacturing - PE Backed
PE backed manufacturing business looking for a new Financial Controller
Based in West Kent, my client is a manufacturing PE backed business who on the back of a very busy and strong year are looking for a new financial controller to join their team.
- Generation of complete and timely monthly P & L, balance sheet & cash flow forecasts and presentation to the management team & board to facilitate management decisions.
- Generation of annual budget & quarterly forecasts - variance analysis
- Analysis of sales, production and purchasing processes driving business performance
- Monthly analysis of stock movements & leading years end stocktakes.
- Monitor & review sales performance by product line/area, ensuring volume and margin targets
- Quarterly reconciliation of VAT returns.
- Payroll Reconciliations.
- Support the year end accounts and be actively involved with the external auditors.
- Adhoc Projects
The financial controller must have manufacturing experience, worked for a private equity business and be strong on systems
The Financial Controller is paying up to £60,000 plus other benefits.