The client are a large and ever growing business in the automotive space who due to growth are seeking a hardworking and interpersonal Credit Controller to join their experienced team for this permanent and full-time based opportunity, based in Letchworth.
The client, who are a household name in the automotive space are recruiting for a Credit Controller with experience working within an accounts team to join their vibrant and diverse team in Letchworth for this full-time and permanent opportunity.
- Ensuring written Credit Control Policy and Procedures are adhered to
- Creating and consolidating documents relating to Billing for large customers, following policy and procedure throughout.
- Using credit reports to assess suitability of accounts and respective credit limit increases
- Processing new account applications and limits for all the businesses members, ensuring attention to detail and a methodological approach.
- Setting up customer accounts on the financial systems
- Updating customers of changes to accounts and monies owed by letter, phone and email
- Closing accounts
- Maintaining integrity of system
The successful candidate will be within commuting distance to the client offices in Letchworth. You will experienced in some of the duties listed above and be a great team player. You will also have excellent interpersonal skills and a good attention to detail.
On offer to the successful candidate is a permanent opportunity and the chance to work for a extremely large and growing business where opportunities to develop are first promoted from within the business if possible before advertising externally. You will receive a competitive salary, benefits package and be able to work hybrid in this role.