Management of a small team in the delivery of timely and accurate Management information, working collaboratively with the site leadership team
Rapidly growing, privately owned manufacturing / engineering group with a HQ in North Nottinghamshire
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly accounts and reports
- Responsible for preparing the company VAT / CIS returns (Monthly)
- Oversee the preparation of payment applications and subsequent invoicing
- Controlling of debtor billing and reconciliation of the sales daybook
- Recording and collection of retention, Calculation of customer rebates
- Controlling fixed assets and the fixed asset registers
- Overseeing Work-in-Progress, Stock control and the company costing exercise
- Preparation of ONS returns
- Responsibility for the agreement, collection and reporting of business KPIs
- Finance lead on ad-hoc business projects and initiatives
You will be a qualified or QBE accountant looking for a broad financial management role in a progressive business. We're looking for a pro-active approach, a process improvement mindset and good systems skills.
Experience in manufacturing / construction will give you a head start.
£45-50k with progression opportunities as the business continues to grow