Centralized Pricing and Registration Services Specialist, AIS, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
The AIS Centralized Pricing and Registration Services team is responsible for supporting the Fund of Hedge Fund NAV teams globally in the set-up of underlying Hedge Fund positions, , processing and reconciling Hedge Fund trade activities, performing weekly/monthly valuations across all Portfolios and maintaining Hedge Fund liquidity data
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is in the Alternative Investment Solutions (AIS) department which is a part of State Street, the largest financial services provider in Poland. AIS is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
What you will be responsible for
- underlying Hedge Fund position set up and valuation
- month-end Fund of Hedge Fund trade processing e.g. trade documentation, trade booking and trade reconciliation
- client liquidity reviews
- daily processes
- Ensure work completion and accuracy to the agreed service level
- Participate in departmental projects, support the onboarding of new clients and fund launches
- Assist in the resolution of complex queries
- Keep the standard operating procedures the most up to date
- Manage personal development by attending training courses and complete mandatory training requirements
- During the course of a normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
What we value:
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable risk and control awareness and ability to provide solutions within an operational environment.
- Confident and decisive
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years in financial industry
- Good command of English
- PC literate and competent in use of Excel
- Finance, Accounting, Business Degree would be an asset
- 2-3 years related experience
- Experience managing a daily operation while providing support for business unit process improvement projects is preferred
- Highly computer literate with an intermediate knowledge of excel and word (minimum requirement)
- Flexible working hours (subject to the existing business needs)
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home (subject to existing business needs)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading, and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance, and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity, and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.