A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity for an ACA Qualified Accountant to join the Group Financial Reporting Team in Ireland and develop and progress within the world's leading taste and nutrition company.
The Group Financial Reporting Accountant is responsible for the accurate and timely production of consolidated financial information for the Group, ensuring consistency of reporting across all regions.
- Responsible for individual aspects of the half and full year externally reported financial statements and provides support for the Interim and Preliminary Results;
- Involvement in projects/tasks as required within the Group Financial Reporting Department including acquisition accounting, disposal accounting, intangible assets management, group reorganisations, statistical reporting, process improvement etc.;
- Co-ordinates the delivery of the Ireland & UK legal entity financial statements in a timely and accurate manner;
- Interprets new accounting standards, prepares impact assessments and owns the implementation thereof on behalf of the Group;
- Perform ad hoc reviews on accounting and reporting matters to ensure consistency across all regions and compliance with Group standards and policies;
- Work with other Group Teams on accounting matters including FP&A, Tax, Treasury, M&A and Pensions;
- Acts as primary source of advice for Financial Accounting and Reporting queries; and
- Develops and maintains the Group's Financial Accounting and Reporting Policies in accordance with IFRS.
Qualifications and skills
- Qualified Accountant, (ACA preferred), preferably with some PQE gained in industry;
- Experienced in the preparation and/or audit of complex, multi-currency, consolidated financial information for a listed group;
- Excellent understanding of IFRS reporting requirements;
- Delivery focused with an ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Strong MS Excel skills;
- Knowledge of SAP BPC preferred but not essential;
- Strong intellect and analytical skills;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written; and
- Strong team working ethic.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.