Regulatory Senior CoRep Analyst
The Finance & Accounting Division is made up of a number of core finance teams both at business unit and Group level. We perform a key management and control function in ensuring all Group financial and management reporting processes are appropriately governed. The Finance Division has overall responsibility for driving the Group budgeting and forecasting process, developing Group-focused financial insight and analysis and delivering the Group's statutory, regulatory and external reporting. We do this through collaborative business partnering in each of the Divisions and with centralised Finance shared / specialist services.
Description of business unit
The CoRep Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for reporting financial data to the Central Bank of Ireland, PRA& EBA/JST, as well as daily interactions with other key stakeholders including Finance, Risk, Credit, Capital Management and business partners across the Group.
The team consistently offers individuals the opportunity to develop their career and increase their profile with senior management.
Purpose of the Role
The CoRep Reporting team is seeking to recruit a SeniorRegulatory ReportingAnalyst focusing on Prudential returns. You will become part of a fast moving team focusing on ensuring theGroup is reporting risk weighted assets in line with the European Banking Authority requirements through CoRep submissions & other Prudential returns. This is a highly sought after and topical role within the banking sector which will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to engage with colleagues across the organisation and also increase their profile with Senior Management
- Delivery of high quality regulatory reporting to the Central Bank of Ireland & PRA
- Preparation and review of reconciliations between regulatory reporting and statutory financial accounts.
- Ensuring all regulatory reports are reviewed, and controls have been completed in accordance with best practice.
- Provide regulatory support as required to business partners within the business unit.
- Provide duties in line with SLA and KPI service schedules. Assistance on ad hoc projects and regulatory information requests.
- Working with colleagues across the Group, ensuring effective collaboration, communication and development of solutions.
- Contribute to a high performing team that is rising to the challenge of an ever changing regulatory environment.
What is the opportunity
Working with colleagues across the Group, ensuring effective collaboration, communication and development of solutions.
Contribute to a high performing team that is rising to the challenge of an ever changing regulatory environment.
Working at Bank of Ireland doesn't have to mean working in an office to have an impact. Our commitment to enabling colleagues to thrive means that depending on role type you can have choice and flexibility in where you work and live, subject to your role, customer needs and our requirements. We have a hybrid working model with home and office based options available. We will always list a primary location which can be where you go for in person collaboration, and a location where you can best perform your role.
Please note you must live in the jurisdiction for the business to which you are contracted.
This job can be done anywhere in ROI with the primary office location as Dublin to which travel will be required for in person collaboration. Exact frequency to be agreed with manager.
- Hold a relevant Third-level qualification in mathematics, statistics, IT, Business, Finance Accounting or another discipline involving a significant numerical element
Essential Skills & Experience
- Demonstrate experience of delivering to tight reporting deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft excel & knowledge of SAS an advantage
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage a range of competing priorities.
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical papers.
- Demonstrated experience of working well in a team.
- Show strong attention to detail.
- Effective drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to liaise with and manage the requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Customer Focused - Self
- One Group, one team - Self
- Accountable - Self
- Manage Risk - Self
- Agile - Self
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.