Junior Cards Finance Analyst
If you have an analyst mind and if you would like to provide daily operations closely with the various stakeholders within Finance Operations this role might be for you unique opportunity as a financial professional to enhance your career and develop in Cards Finance Reconciliation.
If you are already experienced in Finance, Accounting or Economics, have a lot of motivation to work and strong communications skills. You should consider joining our team.
What’s the role?
As a Cards Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for Cards Accounting analysis for Downstream Business Shell Fleet Solution, managing 20 entities with over USD 30b of annual sales.
More specifically, your role will include:
- Perform detailed analysis of proceeds and costs related to Fuel Cards transactions throughout the month.
- Timely monitor and accurately process cards transactions data – taking ownership and initiative until the transaction is successfully and accurately processed and reconciled.
- Perform analyst role in balance sheet reconciliations ensuring all control requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Participate in Revenue global projects.
- Maintain and implement an agreed individual development plan.
Bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting, or Finance.
We are looking for candidates who have good attention to detail and will be able to extrapolate this skill to understand the overall impact for the accounting area. Beyond that, we’d hope to see as many following as possible on Your CV:
- At least 1-year experience in Finance or Accounting will be an asset
- General overview of major accounting processes
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and MS Outlook
- Experience in using a major ERP system such as GSAP will be an asset
- Good command of English (B2/C1) with good interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.