Offer in a Day Events - Audit Associate 2022/2023 (m/f)
Participate in one of our recruitment event and get your contract at the end of the day!
"Offer in a day" is a monthly recruitment event taking place at our premises in Luxembourg City, which gives you the opportunity to obtain a contract in less than 24 hour!
Concretely, during an entire day, you will discover PwC Luxembourg from the inside. You will discover our building, but also your potential future working environment and potential future teammates who will tell you more about their daily work.
You will have the opportunity to participate in group exercises focusing on your soft skills and you will also work on an audit-related case study.
Here are below the dates of our Offer in a day events in 2022:
If you'd like to apply to a specific date, do not hesitate to precise the information in your resume and/or cover letter!
Here are the two possible starting dates: September 2022 or January 2023.
- Take part in audit and accounting engagements for local and international clients in various business sectors (investment funds, banks, commercial companies, insurance and reinsurance, private equity, real estate, etc.);
- Implement our audit methodology (analysing the client’s environment, assessing the risks and the internal control framework, auditing the financial statements, drafting recommendations and specific reports);
- Compare your theoretical knowledge to the reality of new general and accounting standards and international regulations to become a real expert (IFRS, US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, UCITS IV, etc.).
- You have (or will soon have) a Master’s degree or equivalent in economics or management from a university or a business school, ideally specialising in accounting, finance or audit;
- You have a first experience in audit or a good knowledge of the Luxembourgish financial and regulatory environment;
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office Excel;
- You are fluent in French and have a good level of English;
- You have good analytical skills, see the details as well as the bigger picture;
- You are both team-oriented and capable of working independently and responsibly.
You're looking to join a firm where the culture is based on people and team spirit?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.