Sen. Treasury Generalist # 198941
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a VP, you work with Global Treasury Finance team located in London which provides various reporting and analytics for Treasury Senior Management and Business divisions.
- Work with existing Treasury P&L, with a specific focus on Global Liquidity Group activities, to provide transparency to monthly actual global Treasury P&L together with:
- Flash Forecasts/Financial Plan
- Formal monthly Forecasts/analysis thereof
- Run rates, drivers, under/over performance, forward view
- Analyse financial information for trends and errors
- Assist in defining/validating framework re operating, process and control model for:
- P&L allocation (current and future state FTP), planning and forecasting
- P&L review, reporting and communication
- Implement and adhere to the latest FTP procedures and polices
- Assist in the Audit and SOX process by documenting and maintaining evidence of review documents, and providing information as requested
- Develop, maintain and enhance constructive relationships with, but not limited to:
- Heads of Global Liquidity Group (both short term secured and unsecured funding)
- Business CFOs/ COOs/Heads
- Group Finance
- All areas of Treasury (Coverage, Capital and Liquidity teams, Execution)
- Treasury Product Control
- Liquidity Risk Management
Your future colleagues
A global team spread across Pune, London, Zurich, Singapore and Raleigh who have an important role in analytics, controls and reporting functions for Treasury.
The function works in a controlled environment, with strict adherence to control and escalation processes.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Strong control background
- MIS reporting/ FP&A skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to manage work well under pressure
- Good MS office skills (Excel and PPT)
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Delivery focused
- Proven experience in IBM Cognos would be good
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.