Finance Operations Accountant
Finance Operations Accountant
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY’s Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) team is part of EY’s EMEIA Tax Center (ETC). The team is unique to EY: we are the only Big 4 professional services firm with a dedicated Center of Excellence (CoE) focused on delivering exceptional client service across borders. Our 570+ talented ETC professionals are based in 21 countries across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA). We provide specialist accounting, statutory reporting, tax, business and technology expertise to address clients’ most pressing challenges in an exciting, dynamic finance and business environment, through a broad range of innovative service offerings.
We are focused on supporting our clients in managing their compliance and reporting requirements, centrally and locally and also in delivering on their transformation agenda. We are a team which embraces diversity and inclusion with a mix of cultures, nationalities and backgrounds. We believe this makes us perfectly suited to the global environment in which we work.
We are happy to announce that we are searching for new team members.
If you can demonstrate an background in accounting or finance, please feel more then welcome to apply.
As Junior Accountant, your main objective will be to work on one multi-country engagement.
Your key responsibilities:
- Prepare and post General Ledger journal entries
- Book payroll entries
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation
- Support Country Controlling processes
- Support tax compliance and statutory processes
- Prepare and update process documentation
Skills and attributes for success:
- Practical accounting experience in the responsibilities listed above
- Good communicator both in English and Polish (Business English);
- SAP / S4Hana experience (nice to have)
- Time management, commitment to deadlines, and ability to work under pressure
- Hands-on mentality
What we look for:
- 1+ years of experience in accounting, experience in R2R /or Finance (nice to have)
- Very good work organization, initiative and commitment,
- Ability to work in a global international team and ease in building contacts and networking,
What we offer:
- work with clients across EMEIA, regardless of our location or theirs,
- gatherexperience in multi-country client accounting and finance,
- work with the client, third-parties and EY network,
- development and grow in the team of junior accountants
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning:You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you:We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership:We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.