Accounting and Finance Manager (100K)-Samutprakarn (Prapradang)
Responsible for overall Accounting and finance full functions including AR, AP, GL, TAX and other relate field.
Manufacturing electronic equipment, for automotive and non-automotive business. Distributing and transporting products of affiliated companies to customers with quality standards.
- Manage & responsible for Finance and Accounting Department of manufacturing for monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing, generate monthly financial statements and packages to support consolidation financial reports to headquarter on timely and accurately
- Review and ensure that all general accounting records and tax treatments are correct and comply with policy and regulation.
- Control cash flow statements and manage FX exposures
- Prepare and submit a full range of taxes in compliance with laws and regulations to be accurate, complete, and within due date to Revenue Department.
- Manage with a cross-functional team such as internal company, HQ, and outside concerns such as, government, auditors, banks, to achieve mutual target
- Support the external audit and respond to requests from the auditor
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 8-10 years of experience in accounting, finance with Manufacturing business industry
- Strong Tax knowledge (TFRS, Tax) is advantaged
- Good command of English communication skill
- Expertise in SAP or ERP
- CPD holding license
Attractive salary offering packages
Good Company's benefits and welfare
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jittima Suzuki on +66 2 012 5084.