PeopleSoft Security Application Access Management,ENO #182436
Your responsibilities include:
- A challenging role of security concept owner who designs and aligns processes and controls with relevant regulations, policies, principles and best-practices
- A key role of a specialist in application access related matters who develop solutions and advise application users and project teams
- An opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in incident management, service request implementation, process review and improvement
Your future colleagues
Integration in a small professional team that manages access and security for various financial related applications and processes within Group Finance area. Dynamic and international working environment that offers an opportunity to build strong and positive relationships with the partners across departments and regions.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
- To excel in this role, you should possess:
- A Bachelor’s or Master's in business or technology study
- 1 - 7 years of work experience
- Profound understanding of security concept and application access management
- Proven knowledge in finance applications functionalities, processes and related controls
- Experience in security management of: Peoplesoft General Ledger, Account Payable and Billing, Asset Management modules OR
Any statutory/GAAP financial reporting applications OR
- Any consolidation financial reporting applications
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills as well as good organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Pro-active, hardworking and hands-on mentality with the ability to work in a challenging environment: able to deliver within tight deadlines
- Continuous improvement and innovation approach
- Flexible and strong team-player with customer orientation
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspective.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.