Commercial Operations Coordinator
About the Department
Commercial Operations exists to proactively drive organic change whilst simultaneously maximising quality and value for the Clients, Partners and Employees of RSM.
Taking advantage of firms’ diverse expertise, we are focused on the delivery of agile, scaleable and innovative solutions that ensure outputs are of a premium quality.
We ensure systems are effective, drive Fee growth, encourage collaboration, and reduce unnecessary processing.
In addition, the team positively manage data quality within the practice management systems, taking every opportunity to enhance its worth for consumers.
Overall job purpose
- Contribute to the delivery of progressive, forward thinking solutions that align to the firms’ strategy.
- Look for opportunities to improve performance, encourage collaboration, and further enhance client service.
- Support and co-ordinate the review and development of robust operational processes, checks and controls.
- Represent finance in cross-functional project teams.
- Produce and maintain finance user documentation, workflows, and user training programmes.
- Support that standardisation Finance processes, controls and procedures across the organisation.
- High levels of initiative and self-motivation and understands the impact on stakeholders.
- Is proactive in setting up and engaging those around them positively in team building activities
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills, with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to assist in numerous projects simultaneously while meeting exacting deadlines.
- Good IT skill set with an advanced experience in Microsoft applications (experience in Alteryx and Power BI is preferred)
At RSM we work hard to create an environment where our people can make a difference - to themselves, their career, their teams, and to the success of our firm and clients. We support all our people to work flexibly, to manage their family and other responsibilities alongside their work commitments; we believe this is key to achieving an inspiring and fulfilling working environment.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.