First Line Control Unit Business Analyst/Project Manager #197374
Join us as a Business analyst/Project manager, supporting the fast-paced CF&E department in the implementation of various automation initiatives. In this exciting position, you would be responsible for all the key aspects of the project's delivery lifecycle, including business analysis and process re-engineering, testing and rollout, working closely with the dedicated IT teams and with the relevant business stakeholders. You will take part in the delivery of projects with the aim of increasing the level of automation in existing processes, reducing process complexity, addressing key audit points, growing business efficiency and reducing risk.Your future colleagues
You join the dynamic and diverse First Line Control Unit (FLCU) team, working in an international environment, based in the heart of Zurich. You will be part of a highly motivated team of professionals whose team spirit and expertise guarantee an exciting working environment. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week. Your skills and experience
For this position we are looking for a highly motivated person who can build and maintain positive working relationships within the team, with management and stakeholders.
Additionally we are looking for:
- An above average university degree or an equivalent education
- 5+ years’ business analyst and project management experience within the financial services industry, with specific focus in business process re-engineering and automation of risk management related processes.
- Knowledge of the Wealth Management business, products, and front-to-back processes would be a plus
- Knowledge of the regulatory landscape in general, in particular in business risk topics e.g. Cross Border, Investor Protection, Fraud
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and a good knowledge of Front tools
- A proven track record in project management (non-PMO), change management, systems development, process re-engineering (incl. target operating models), process mapping, automation of workflows is desired
- High flexibility and attention to detail with strong problem-solving and analytical skills combined with the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple challenging assignments
- Strong communication and partner skills allowing you to optimally collaborate, negotiate and build up enduring relationships on all hierarchical levels
- An excellent command of written and spoken English is required; German and/or any other languages is a plus
- Clear understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Mr. M. Lillywhite would be delighted to receive your application.Your new employer Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.