Policy and Process Manager
Get to know our Team:
The Policy and Process Manager is responsible for managing the development of policy. Reviewing, developing, and implementing policies and strategies for the assigned area.
Get to know the Role:
- Develop and implement policy.
- Set priorities and identify any areas that require further research upon developing the policy.
- Overseeing the process of policy.
- Propose suggestions to improve the existing policies.
- Recognise, assesses, and communicate important policy issues to the stakeholder.
- Involve in any ad hoc assessment/projects on-going at regional finance department
- Liaise with stakeholders to determine needs and goals of policies.
- Interaction with SOX to get the policy finalised.
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent management experience
- Good leadership skills
The must haves:
- Graduate with degree or professional qualification in accountancy
- Minimum 6 years working experience, of which 3 years must be in Policy or Process department.
- Strong inter-personal skill and able to work with team members from all levels
- Ability to meet tight deadline with minimum supervision
- Able to work in a fast-driven and dynamic work environment
- Resourceful, proactive and self-driven, initiativeFluent in spoken English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential with the ability to communicate policy messages to a range of audiences through a variety of channels.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.