Custody Conversion Manager, hybrid, Officer
Your new team
The Custody Client Transition/ Conversion department acts as a single internal point of contact and liaison throughout the client life cycle, from onboarding to off-boarding, working closely with CSO, CRM, Deal Team and Corporate Compliance to govern and oversee the functions below.
Transition Team Functions:
Custody Transitions &> Transfer securities/cash relating to new clients
Terminations (full & partial) &> Restructures (Investment Manager hire / fire)
In Specie Transfers &> Inter fund Transfers &> Transition Manager Servicing
Who we are looking for
The custody Conversion Manager will be responsible for planning and managing workload to enable efficient and effective management of client transitions in accordance with internal policies and agreed quality standards.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
Your new role
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
As a Custody Conversion Manager, Officer you will:
- Establish and monitor an effective delegation framework to ensure that tasks are performed by staff members with appropriate capacity and authority level (based on knowledge, skills and competence).
- Plan and manage transition events, ensuring accuracy and timeliness to agreed quality standards and client deliverables
- Maintain and review procedures
- Provide technical expertise and support other team members
- Develop effective working relationships and communications with internal parties
- Escalate unusual or suspicious activity to management for review
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your own behavior
- Demonstrate the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture in your behavior
What we value
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Familiarity with financial markets / custody / fund accounting / fund administration environment
- Knowledge of State Street systems (beneficial, but not essential)
- Strong leadership skills - comfortable with taking on responsibility and accountability
- Proven people management, team leadership and staff development experience is crucial to succeed in the role
Competencies and skills:
- Strong analytical, organizational and customer service skills
- Comfortable working with large volumes of data
- Fluent command of English language
- Very strong attention to detail and standards of quality
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, that include the ability to build productive working relationships across teams and functions, fostering an environment of open communication
- Strong technical, critical thinking and creative thinking skills – the range of daily issues as well as the need to come up with creative solutions to client requests requires an adaptable and creative approach.
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Flexible working hours
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Language classes
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.