Global Delivery Transfer Agency Integration Lead, MD
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is the BBH Operations and Client Service Integration Program, established to bring together our newly acquired BBH Investor Services within State Street. State Street became the #1 custodian in the world with this strategic acquisition and this team is tasked with the seamless integration of the two business with the guiding principle of ‘do no harm’ (i.e. client experience must be same or better after the change). In scope are custody, fund accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping (Transfer Agency) services and the team owns the design and execution of best in the class model, leveraging both State Street and BBH service elements.
Join us if you are interested in making your mark in this career-defining program
What you will be responsible for
As the Transfer Agency Global Lead, Managing Director, you will be part of the Global Delivery integration team that owns, and is accountable, for the design and execution of Transfer Agency integration of BBH clients within State Street. The Lead is responsible for the strategic direction of the Transfer Agency model and will support the Transfer Agency integration management to design and communicate the model.
Process and Organizational Design
- Collaborate across regions and workstreams to ensure that the team adhere to ‘do no harm’ and ‘best in class’ guiding principles
- Coordinate with BBH Client Service and Onboarding to support the transition of services to State Street
- Create the detailed plan within your workstream, and execute according to plan
- Gather detailed information of the clients and their custody relationship as well as the interdependencies across the client relationship and leverage this information during the design process
- Analyze and document the process flows, technology, controls and oversight from both organizations
- Identify which processes, technologies and capabilities represent the best of each organization
- Design optimized processes that draw on both organizations’ capabilities and help to define a transition path to migrate to the target state
- Identify risks and escalate issues to the workstream management on a timely basis
- Help to develop solutions to complex business requirements and provide for a seamless transition through to ‘business as usual’
- Working knowledge of Transfer Agency, ideally gained from working at a large asset service provider
- Familiar with multiple domiciled offshore (e.g., Cayman, Lux) funds and fund documents. (Prospectus, Investment Agreement, Trust Deed, Custody Agreement, Administration Agreements)
- Highly organized, driven and able to work independently to drive change
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English, both verbal and written. Japanese, French and/or German a bonus
- Team player
- Proven Programme Management experience
- Ability to work across workstreams and regions to remove silos and create collaboration for success
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.