Client Service Risk Manager, Officer
Who we are looking for
The Client Service Officer role will be responsible for the successful oversight, maintenance & execution of the client service function for risk services provided to AIFM, UCITS and Alternative Fund Structure clients. The individual will have a lead role in the team who is responsible for the delivery of market & liquidity risk analytics. This will involve developing key client relationships as well as responsibility for the delivery of reporting to the client for both day-to-day liquidity & risk management. The role will also involve coordinating initiatives in the areas of data governance, KPI oversight, client communication, client onboarding. Additionally emphasis will be given with supporting pre-sales & sales activities and working closely with Business Development teams in the region. Finally the role entails strong managerial skillset around clear career development & training plans designed to support the growing team in Dublin.
The successful candidate will have a degree in Finance or a related field and have at least 3-5 years’ experience in a market risk/liquidity role for an Asset Management firm with exposure to regulated funds.
Why this role is important to us
State Street Global Exchange Analytics platform is a web based application providing a full suite of analytics, which give clients insight into the risks and performance of their investment portfolios. Supporting all asset classes the platform computes analytics such as: stress testing, value at risk (VaR), position specific analytics for derivatives (delta, gamma, vega etc.) and fixed income characteristics such as duration and convexity etc.
What you will be responsible for
As Client Service Risk Manager, Officer you will
- Plays key role in the planning & development of key client requirements.
- Assist on specifying new functionality to provide a greater user experience for clients and internal users
- Ensuring consistent operational procedures are well documented, maintained and followed
- Provide support & address internal inquiries; demonstrate firm understanding of the product to end users.
- Support & participate on training market liquidity analysts and other front-line users on system’s functionality
- Other project-based tasks as required.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet varying deadlines and work volumes
- Strong management skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong project management skills or experience
- Confident in making decisions autonomously and taking initiative
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Finance/Economics or related field.
- FRM or CFA qualification an advantage.
- Strong analytical knowledge on various product types from both liquidity (ie LCR) & valuations perspective.
- Strong understanding of risk management techniques including VaR, Stress Testing & Exposures
- Knowledge and understanding of UCITS, AIFMD & FormPF regulations.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Previous management experience of groups
- Proven work experience with Advanced Excel.
- Bloomberg and/or Reuter’s knowledge will be advantageous
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.