Team Leader - Compensation & Benefit Analysis
Basic Purpose of Job:
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success. Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
The Compensation & Benefits team is an exciting and challenging group supporting the Controllership, Business and Finance Leaders, Human Resources and Financial Planning & Analysis teams.
Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
Compensation & Benefit Responsibilities
- Contribute to the Bangalore team that calculates Structured Incentive Plan (SIP) payments for eligible employees across the company; review calculations and results to ensure they are in compliance with the incentive plans and track exceptions to standard policies, partake in the payment notification and reporting process, and the preparation of accounting entries, trend reports and other financial analysis.
- Maintain SIP excel files that will provide; estimates and accruals for the accounting process, forecasts and budgets for Financial Planning and Analysis teams and trending analysis to Finance, Business and Human Resource leaders.
- Partner with Bangalore team to drive process simplification, systematic automation and a strong control environment.
- Provide support by prioritizing SIP inquires and special requests ensuring timely resolution and follow up, engage appropriate functional partners to drive issue resolution
- Contribute to the Bangalore Expatriate accounting and analysis function for the global benefits and expenses, including payroll taxes.
- Provide support for mobility programs including assignments and taxation.
- Prepare account reconciliations and journal entries in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, accounting policies and certifications policies
- Other tasks and projects, as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, and Mathematics-related field.
- Minimum 2 years related experience in a finance function preferably in compensation accounting or Legal entity Accounting role.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic
- Strong knowledge of the MS Office suite of products including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Ability to follow through on assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to perform in both team and independent environments
- Ability to take initiative, be flexible, organized, and detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Must possess strong communication skills with ability to participate in conference at various levels of seniority
- Solid business knowledge as it relates to the financial services industry
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.