Core Operations, Assistant Manager
Basic Purpose & Responsibilities:
Processing Manager within the unit: First Level of Supervision, required to manage and to develop a team of specialists. Responsible for maintaining and securing quality client service by securing the timely processing and settlement of trade and cash activity in accordance with the established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for managing a team of specialist (between 5-10 specialist of various levels)
- Ensure staff adheres to department policies and procedures as well as ensuring that the appropriate level of training and cross training exists within the team.
- Monitors Daily, Weekly and Monitor control reports
- Secure the completion of the PPR process for each staff member.
- Services and maintains all clients’ relationships securing the timely settlement and resolution
- Receives assignments in task oriented terms and supervises subordinates to complete assignments
- Interacts with others to exchange or present information. Administers group and company policies
- Provides immediate supervision to a group, assigning tasks and checking work at regular intervals. A portion of the time is normally spent performing individual tasks related to the unit
- During the course of normal day-to-day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and reporting and/or escalating in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
Monitors projects to ensure completion on a schedule and within budget: faulty decisions or recommendations, or failure to achieve results would typically result in significant expenditure of additional time, human resources, and funds
Business Unit Specific Skills:
Bachelors Degree or equivalent 2-5 years of Financial industry experience preferably in Securities Lending, Asset Services or Fund Accounting Strong supervisory skills Excellent customer service, communication, organizational and
problem solving skills.
First level of supervision to work group: Human resource responsibilities are typically limited to estimating personnel needs, scheduling, and training
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.