Sr Analyst Investment Risk & Reporting
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today
Job Description – Regulatory Reporting and Analytics
Financial Risk Analytics and Regulatory Reporting team is based out of Bangalore and it accountable for regulatory reporting across key regulatory compliance like capital planning, stress testing etc. In recognition of the increasing importance attached to capital planning, scenario analysis and prudential assessments, Northern Trust is looking to add to its risk management capability with the recruitment of an enthusiastic individual who can play a key support role in the ongoing development of this work. This is a highly visible role, and would present opportunity to work with senior leadership and be part of firm’s ICAAP process.
The role holder will support the EMEA Corporate Risk Team in the delivery of:
- The coordination of risk input to the various EMEA Internal Capital Adequacy Assessments (ICAAPs);.
- Stress scenario analysis and testing; and
- Credit and Liquidity Risk Management tasks
For the right candidate, this role provides an excellent opportunity for personal and professional development.
Job title Senior Analyst
Experience 2 - 4 years of experience
Job Duties Major Duties for ICAAP
- ICAAP Risk Assessment: Support Risk lead by sending out requests to Risk SMEs, track and manage progress by ensuring that the risk assessment is complete and accurate.
- Operational Risk - KRS management – Support Risk lead by managing and tracking the updates with business, submission of data for modelling and analysing the output.
- Credit Risk – Supporting Risk Lead in preparation and validation of data for RWA process
- Support in scheduling workshop, meetings, preparation of Board/Management Committee materials, review of documentation etc.
- Support for other Prudential risk items:
- Provide support for monthly and bi-annual process to manage the client and cash management data
- B.Com/B-Tech or any risk related/accounting discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and proactive approach to all tasks
- Ability to priorities’, manage & deliver to multiple or competing deadlines
- Ability to communicate with partners across the Business, Risk, Compliance, Finance and other internal functions.
- Able to work under direction whilst demonstrating an innovative approach to work Analytical and diagnostic skills
- Proven written, numeracy and IT literacy skills (MS Office)
Working with Us:
- Working at Northern Trust goes far beyond just having a job. We encourage our partners to bring their full self to the workplace. Learning how your interests and experience could continue to grow with our longstanding and trusted business is important to us.. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
- Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
- Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
- Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
- And Finally
- We hope you’re excited about this new opportunity to develop your career with us.
- We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe together we can achieve greater.
- Grow your career and apply today!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.