Client Service Senior Associate
Who we are looking for?
- Acts as point of contact for operational activities and client inquiries.
- Monitors and oversees the performance of all business unit Shared Service Teams, global Centers of Excellence and India operations as it relates to the overall service delivery for their clients.
- Ensures that the net asset values of the client’s portfolios are accurately calculated and disseminated in a timely manner.
- Ensure prompt follow up on exception situations and facilitate timely problem resolution to mitigate risk to the corporation and deliver excellent service to clients.
What you will be responsible for
- Monitor and review daily work of Client Support Specialist 1 to ensure accurate and timely calculation of Net Asset Value.
- May perform the duties of the Client Support Specialist 1 or 2, if required.
- Account Administration including account openings, billing set up, tax reclaims/tax documentation, market openings/exits/updates, security registration/system access/ID administration and FAR set up
- Online support for various client-facing applications, set up, training, resolving data integrity issues, assisting with new product rollouts.
- Production of client-customized reporting; collection of data and production of customer report cards
- Identify and resolve work processing issues.
- Make suggestions to streamline operations.
- Monitor day-to-day service delivery of Business Unit Shared Service and Centers of Excellence for assigned accounts.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from operational Centers of Excellence, Business Unit Shared Services and Business Unit Client Service.
- Assist with compliance/fiduciary reviews and audits.
- Identify and implement consistent operational best practices.
- Build and maintain strong client and inter-departmental relationships.
- Provide timely and accurate customized client reporting.
- Train and develop new staff.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
In compliance with the U.S. federal government Executive Order 14042, State Street requires vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of employment in the United States. If you accept this position, you will be required to substantiate that you are vaccinated, or that you are legally entitled to a religious or medical exemption.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.