Lead Accountant Closing & Reporting
Do you enjoy working with financial data?
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems and deliver solutions?
Join our Finance team!
Our Global Finance & Accounting Teams provide support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Learn and develop your knowledge and skills
You will collaborate with others to support our global business. Identifying and mitigating business and accounting risks, supporting issue resolution, engaging in ordinary and extraordinary/complex transactions. You will ensure compliance by providing expertise and accounting guidance.
As Lead Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- General accounting, policy application & process administration for all cycles including inventory, revenue recognition, receivables/payables, intercompany, etc.
- Understanding and interpreting applicable Enterprise Standards, SOP and Process Maps to deliver globally competitive financial process/accounting services.
- Advising Functional managers regarding projects, processes, and procedures in the own field.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributing to project as a team member or leads small projects.
- Working goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and several years of experience in Finance.
- Several years of experience in Accounting Operations.
- Have full professional proficiency in English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location in Hungary (up to 3-5 days/ week)
- Flexibility in your work-schedule
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary working office policy
- Wellbeing activities by volunteer teams
- Supplementary private medical care option
- Safety net of life insurance
- Additional flexible benefit framework
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.