To provide high quality service deliverables to the firms front office team for Private Equity(PE) Clients you are responsible for, ensuring all deliverables are met and the Clients / Front Office expectations are managed and met on a day to day basis.
This entails reviewing all Financial Statements and disclosures and ad-hoc client deliverables in relation to providing fund administration services to PE clients.
Expected to help improve the processes and efficiencies of the department.
Create an environment that motivates direct reports to learn and develop, to enable them to become Client Services Accountants.
Be subject matter expert of Private Equity Fund Structures accounting and administration processes.
- Managing Back Office financial servicing for a portfolio of clients ensuring the smooth running of day to day relationship with Front Office and consistent delivery of client reporting/ information accurately and on time
- Ensuring that adequate training has been received and support provided in order to complete the role and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support
- Ensuring preparers of work receive constructive support and are trained adequately to complete their role.
- Be an ‘expert’ on designated clients including understanding technical details of their LPA, SLA, Fee Agreement and any technical nuances
- Minimise risk to IQ -EQ by ensuring all procedures and checklists are followed by all cell members
Tasks / Duties:
- Deliver timely quality service to the Front Office to ensure all requests for designated clients are met, ensuring any client/investor queries are responded to within 24 hours
- Complete first review on designated Client work and perform second reviews for other teams as required
- Ensure that KPIs are developed, implemented and reported quarterly in accordance with agreed SLA’s
- Prepare quarter end timetable for all client work and manage quarter end process to ensure all deliverables adequately resourced and completed on time
- Maintain regular contact with Front Office through weekly phone calls and emails detailing upcoming deliverables and progress thereof.
- Assist with new business take on where required.
Management of Workflow:
- Ensure client deliverables are input in workflow planner and adequate resources are allocated to ensure staff are fully utilised
- Ensure preparers of work are preparing all work to a standard suitable for first review
- Ensure preparers of work receive relevant feedback on a timely basis and receive appropriate development support
- Plan workloads and utilise support team / additional resources where necessary to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Ensure reconciled cash balances are maintained for all clients at all times
- Ensure our electronic time sheets (MeBill)) are completed daily, and accurately for all hours worked and recording adhoc work completed for billing purposes
- Understand and use best practice on Investran (accounting platform)
- Understand and make best use of the functionality in our software when producing accounts
- Ensure Client database is up to date and accurate in Investran (contact changes completed within 24 hours of receipt) and Outlook databases for client related changes
- Ensure relevant procedures and checklists are adhered to by staff to minimise risk of errors
- Report any breaches, complaints or errors to Compliance officer promptly
- Ensure all error reports are completed for review by the Senior Accountant on the day an error is identified
- Undertake any additional reasonable requests as deemed by the firm
- 4-6 year's relevant experience working in Shared Services and/or Fund Accounting
- Experience of managing service operations and managing client deliverables
- Experience of managing staff and conducting appraisals
- Experience in preparation and review of Financial Accounts with notes
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable communicating with Senior Management
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with particular focus on Excel skills
- Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines, working under pressure and lead by example.
- Must be willing to attend onsite training and onboarding for the first three months of employment.
- This position is only open to Philippine citizens.
Nice to have:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.