For our successful, growing Guernsey office, we are currently looking for a Fund Officer. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As an Officer, you will be work within a small team and collectively be responsible for the administration of a portfolio of fund clients. You will be assigned a mentor and your team will introduce you to our clients, systems and policies.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support the day to day administration for a portfolio of funds, likely to include private equity and debt investment strategies;
- Assist in the successful delivery of core operational processes including draw downs, distributions, investment transactions, investor reporting, financing arrangements and facilities, investor queries and other administration activity;
- Undertake additional one-off projects as agreed with your manager, likely to include client acceptance, entity establishment and the setup of client specific operational processes and records;
- Interact with clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants both in person and via written or telephone communication;
- Process client payments on a variety of bank platforms;
- Contribute towards the timely and accurate book-keeping and reporting for fund entities, undertaken by our Fund Accounting team;
- Support the audit process and help coordinate the audits in line with client requirements;
- Work with the company secretarial team to ensure that governance responsibilities and reporting operates smoothly;
- Deal with client transactions as they arise with the support of the Engagement Manager;
- Assist with the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files; and
- Adhere to all relevant policies and procedure.
- Most importantly, have a passion for your role and for building successful client relationships through teamwork and high standards of service;
- Be studying for, or be eager to commence studies towards, a relevant professional qualification;
- Have an interest in the funds industry – no fund administration experience is required as we will structure the role and responsibilities around the successful candidate;
- Have solid organisational skills and be able to learn quickly;
- Be ambitious, a good communicator with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- Have a high level of IT literacy.
Independent and possessing more than twenty years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in supporting alternative investments.
Our global family of over 3,000 people provide fund administration, financial reporting, corporate and management services to private equity, infrastructure, debt and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.