ENO - Accounts Payable - Payments - Singapore #196343
Your field of responsibility:
Join us an ENO within Finance Operations (Accounts Payable), where you will be responsible for:
- Process invoices and review them on timely basis
- Prepare reconciliation of Nostro, Trade Creditors and Tax accounts
- Support clearance of breaks appearing in the reconciliation
- Ensure payments are supported and processed within expected SLA
- Prepare monthly TDS/WHT payments data
- Engage with business to resolve queries with request to "Defective" invoices
- Run and respond to queries/escalations from internal clients/bank and employees
- Review the unpaid report for all region to ensure all due payments are made in a timely manner
- Daily monitoring of bank accounts to ensure sufficient funds availability
- Support Accounts Payable Supervisor on assignments and by assisting on projects and tasks
- Maintain records for coordination with Records and Information Management in order to process and maintain long-term, stored records.
Risk and Control:
- Ensure that various controls in the process is followed without any compromise
- Understand and follow all Policies and Procedures for Accounts Payable.
- Highlight error/control gaps on timely basis and suggest/support the remediation
Finance Operations team in Pune is responsible for payment of all vendor invoices and reimbursements to employees of business related expenses
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement Your skills and experience
You’ll be a good match, if you are:
- Professional Accountancy Qualification (B.Com, M.Com) is essential
- 2-6 years of experience of Accounts Payable (Invoice processing, Payments and Reconciliation)
- Proven ability to communicate with management, vendors and staff in a variety of business settings
- General accounting knowledge
- Outstanding business written and verbal communication skills
- Working in a complex accounting environment involving multi-location, cost center, and legal entities
- Proven experience with PeopleSoft Accounts Payable and General Ledger environment, SAP, Oracle or other platforms
- Knowledge of Citidirect, HSBC, AMH, and different payment methods will be a plus
- Proven understanding of bank payment systems and methods used to make and remit payments
- Understand the different methods used to make and remit payments to vendors and employees and offer/drive solutions for improvement
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.