Accounting Development Program (September 2022 Intake)
Dell’s three-year Accounting Development Program (ADP) gives entry-level graduates an opportunity to launch their career in Accounting and Finance. The program consists of three different one-year accounting rotational assignments with a significant focus on supporting participants to obtain a CPA license or international equivalent.
Your key responsibilities will include:-
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all accounting and financial aspects of an assigned account(s).
- Responsibilities include monthly accounting close, balance sheet reconciliations and/or transaction processing in accordance to Corporate accounting policy
- Monthly accounting close includes preparing and posting journal entries, analyzing financial statements and ledger activities, and written variance analysis.
- This position will require interaction with the operations team and other financial organizations within Dell to drive process improvements, simplification or other ad-hoc projects
- Involve in continuous process improvement and simplification project. Work closely with business partners to rectify exceptions and closes all gaps identified, maintain compliance with corporate accounting policy and ensure consistent process across the region and globally
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.4 or equivalent
- Relevant internship experience is an added advantage
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Effective communication skills
- Well-rounded and involved
- Fresh graduates or maximum 12 months of working experience
- A desire for a career in accounting
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing date: 1st February 2022
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.