Financial Planning and Analytics Manager
Get to know our Team:
We are looking for an exceptional Financial Planning and Analytics Manager to be a part of our Digibank venture in Malaysia. You will lead the FP&A team in delivering unique insights from our financial performance to senior management. You will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer. The role will be based in Malaysia.
The day-to-day activities:
- This role will be responsible for establishing, testing and maintaining performance management budgeting / forecasting policies, processes and practises for the Digibank
- Support planning processes (budgeting, forecasting) of the Bank to set realistic & ambitious expectations of performance and build a strong foundation of financial discipline and accountability
- Drive a robust and accurate monthly process across P&L and Balance Sheet supported by insightful messaging to stakeholders on expected financial outcomes
- Work with stakeholders to design/ implement technology systems, automated reports and processes to provide analytics and insights to key stakeholders & minimise time spent on planning activities
- Support the business in identifying and driving appropriate growth strategy, financial analysis and due diligence to enable Digibank to achieve its strategic goals.
- Assist with year-end audit/liaison, financial and management reporting and other ad hoc assignments as required
The must haves:
- You have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility required to work at Digibank.
- You have at least 8-10 years relevant experience, particularly in management reporting / FP&A
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience of planning systems and processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- A data-driven individual with a strong bias for action, strong analytical/ quantitative capabilities and a holistic understanding of business.
- Willing to take on new challenges and be adaptive to a fast-growing and dynamic start-up environment
- Detail-oriented with ability to work under pressure and tight schedules, cope with several tasks simultaneously, and be deadline oriented
- Creativity and comfortable with ‘blank sheet of paper’ assignments and problem solver in a complex environment
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast growing tech company. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.