Auditor (Data Risk) #196817
Join us as an Auditor, Data Risk, within our cutting edge audit function, where you will have opportunities to be involved in data risk audits and ensure efficient and high quality audit execution. This is an opportunity to shape audit planning and fieldwork and to present findings to senior management in collaboration with the Audit Manager. This role also involves direct interaction with the Bank’s senior management connected to your audits, where you will be encouraged to act as a trusted partner and use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment.Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skills (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and improve thinking time.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience We are looking for:
- Proven work experience of at least 3 years relating to audit or risk management or data officer in the financial services industry
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Risk topics including data governance, data quality, data architecture and data protection/ privacy
- Proven understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Proven analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to shape audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data
- Good time management skills and precision in delivery under pressure situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and ability present information in a succinct and concise way
- Strong interpersonal abilities, a willingness to help junior staff develop as well as addressing performance issues encountered within audits in a proactive way
- Familiarity with data analytics techniques and tools, such as SQL, Python, Tableau and their use in an audit context would be an advantage
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.