AD - Indirect Tax Compliance - ACDC VAT Client (Petaling Jaya)
Kuala Lumpur is the host to KPMG Delivery Network’s ASPAC Compliance Delivery Centre (‘’ACDC’’), which offers Indirect tax compliance services in ASPAC. The team is culturally diverse, comprising of many different nationalities, backgrounds and skills. ACDC offers end-to-end compliance support for clients and is powered by advanced technology and automation, robust processes and a highly skilled team of client centric professionals. Be part of this exciting journey within KPMG and expand your Indirect Tax Knowledge across the region, whilst you are being coached and trained by multiple professionals across the firm.
- Manage an assigned portfolio of clients and projects and lead teams to deliver tax services effectively.
- Manage the transition of new clients into the Centre
- Build strong relationship with clients
- Participating in client meetings to follow up on milestones and enhance efficiency in the project
- Able to work independently and to initiative marketing ideas to develop the service line.
- Proactive and forwarding thinking to lead the service line.
- Provide training to tax team members on the latest development in taxation and its issues to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Review all tax submissions and tax correspondences drafted/prepared by team members.
- Review all tasks performed by team member in ensuring the tasks are performed in accordance with instructions and timelines.
- Manage the performance of the team through regular communication, feedback, performance review, and coaching.
- Evaluate ways to improve the workflow and optimize process effectiveness.
- Work closely with ASPAC Lead team to ensure the overall client experience is always top quality
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the organization promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results.
- Bachelor's degree/Masters in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Tax, Law, or related field and 8+ years of indirect tax compliance, tax returns, tax accounting, or tax audit management experience.
- VAT/GST in ASPAC region experience preferably with MNCs and Big4 consultant is an added advantage.
- Strong written and spoken English language knowledge is a must.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Expert knowledge of value added tax (VAT) is required.
- Ability to identify potential problems and issues and articulate them clearly to clients.
- Experience in VAT compliance process improvement is an advantage.
- Curiosity and passion to find solutions to client’s needs.
- Highly goal oriented, assertive and a hands-on problem solver.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.