Have you got first experience in Finance or just graduated and want to progress your career in FO? Does your motivation go along with analytical skills as well as good comprehension of MS Excel? Then we strongly encourage you to consider applying for the role of Junior Accountant at Shell!
As a Junior Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Invoicing (posting, processing and monitoring invoices in the SAP system)
- Cost allocation
- Supporting month-end closing process
- Financial reporting under precisely communicated deadlines
- Suggesting and implementing process improvements
- Collaborating with periodic team meetings
Education required/Field of study: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance and Accounting or relevant
- Fluency in English (at least B2)
- Proficiency in MS Office package, especially good comprehension of Excel functions
- Analytical mindset
- Willingness to grow in Finance
- Sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SAP
- One- or two-year experience in Finance is more than welcome
Disclaimer:Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.