Finance Development Program (September 2022 Intake)
Looking for a Career in Dell?
Come join our Finance Development Program (FDP).
Working in Industry and Public Accounting are common career choices. Our development programs have combined the best of both worlds, providing the various experiences in Public Accounting and the hands-on experience of working in a corporate environment. The programs consist of finance and/or accounting rotational assignments and a significant academic focus to build solid finance, accounting and business skills. It is also an opportunity to fast-track your career to become future finance and accounting leaders in Dell.
The programs include:
- 4 Consecutive Half-Year Assignments (FDP) through various Finance/Accounting Domains
- MBA-type Finance and Business Coursework
- Exams and Case Studies for Knowledge Retention
- Networking and Exposure to Executive Leadership
- Pairing with Seasoned Mentors
- Development Sessions and Workshops
- Robust Performance Feedback and Career Development Planning
- Leadership Opportunities
- International Assignment Opportunities for Top Performer
Are you an ideal candidate?
Dell is looking for candidates who possess the following:
- Fresh graduates or maximum 12 months of working experience
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.4, Upper 2nd Class Honors or equivalent
- A desire for a career in Accounting / Finance
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Effective communication skills
- Self-starting and driven
- Well-rounded and involved
- Extracurricular activities
- Willing to travel and work in Dell Bayan Lepas, Penang
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.