(Senior) Vat Specialist #182027
Your field of responsibility:
An outstanding opportunity to join the team dedicated to the tax function for EMEA region. The role would involve VAT compliance and/or advisory.
- Prepare VAT compliance, including:
- Gathering data from various sources.
- Performing VAT calculations required, reconciliations and various other detailed production tasks.
- Periodic updates to the system rules and logic.
- Checking data feeds from various sources into the system are being captured correctly.
- Reviewing reports produced and making necessary adjustments.
- Provide guidelines on VAT requirements/ implications.
- Assist in the tax audits conducted by the tax authorities.
- Coordinate with upstream groups (LE Finance, P2P department, SVM).
- Be involved in managing both strategic and ad-hoc projects for VAT.
Your future colleagues:
As a part of VAT team within Group Tax, CFO division, you will join a growing and dynamic team passionate about the management of control frameworks globally for lndirect Taxes, the monitoring of tax regulatory developments and the quality assurance post-implementation of products and services impacting indirect taxes. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Proven experience of 2-6 years of VAT (preferred in consulting or in-house environment) in tax advisory and/or compliance.
- Familiar with VAT compliance and/or advisory.
- VAT booking rules and accounting rules.
- Be able to use Excel.
- Experience in reconciliation of the accounts.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented individual with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.