Management Accounting Analyst
About the Team
Tech & Ops Finance is responsible for the provision of financial management services to the Tech & Ops Business Units. We work closely with TOPs customers to help them understand their technology and operations costs and delivery of current and future strategic and financial plans.
TOPs delivers the Group’s information technology and banking operations functions to ensure the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation.
See yourself in our team
- Your team provides business partnering, project support services and financial management services to Digital Operations and Technology.
- We work closely with our stakeholders in both Technology and revenue generating divisions to help them understand the business value of their technology and operations spend and deliver current and future strategic and financial plans.
Key duties will include:
This role is responsible for assisting the Senior Manager in providing financial support to the DOT Tech leadership team, including:
- Delivery of accurate and timely financial information to the extended DOT LT team, project managers and stakeholders to drive business performance
- Provide commercial support to the DOT Tech team through provision of independent financial analysis and advice to drive operational and investment decision making
- Identify, develop and deliver actionable insights to drive the technology and operations strategies.
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- 2 years’ experience in financial analysis and /or project accounting
- Strong analytics and insights capabilities
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical focus and critical thinking skills
- Project accounting and/or IT Finance experience desirable
- Business/Accounting Degree (or other relevant experience) desirable
- CA/CPA/CFA qualified with 3+ years post qualification experience;
In Financial Services we take a proactive approach to your career development. Your on-going development would be part of an integrated development plan. If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities.
Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. Use the capabilities required for this role as a guide to the critical skills and behaviours you need for your next move.
If you would like to hear more about this role please Apply.
The health and safety of our people, customersand communities is our number one priority.This means that we require all of our employeesto be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Pleasespeak to us if you have any questions about thisbased on your individual circumstances.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 06/02/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.