Operational & Financial auditor | Group Audit | Dubai
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Internal Auditor for our Automotive division.
The responsibilities to include;
- Perform Operational and Financial Audit in accordance with the annual audit plan to evaluate:
- The existence, adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls
- Compliance with company policies and operating procedures
- Controls on safeguarding of assets
- Economical and efficient use of resources
- Reliability and Integrity of Information
- Accomplishment of established business objectives
- Audit Plans and Programs
- Operational and Financial Audit
- Audit Reports and Records
- Computer Assisted Audit
- Human Resource Development
- Special Assignments
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Chartered Accountant (CPA , ACA etc.) , ACCA , CIA with knowledge of internal audit function
- A Minimum of 3 years in internal audit function
- Previous experience conducting operational and financial audit within the automotive sector
- The candidate should have thorough knowledge concept of internal controls and generally accepted internal auditing standards.
- The candidate should be well versed with data analytics through spreadsheets
- The candidate should have a good grasp over verbal and written communication including report writing skills.
- The candidate should be self-driven with ability to effectively execute audit assignments with minimal supervision.
- The candidate should be able to effectively communicate with personnel across the organizational hierarchy and be able to influence business in a constructive manner.
- The candidate should be able to multi-task when situation demands.
- Exposure to ERP software such as SAP and Oracle is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with data analytics software ACL and audit management / documentation systems is desirable.
- Integrity and Honesty
- Can do attitude
- Positive approach
- Team player
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.