Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting Advisory Services (Accounting Advisory) Roles
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide accounting advisory support, including implementation assistance with Ind AS and IFRS
- Prepare Ind AS, IFRS and other GAAP financial statements, including:
- GAAP adjustments
- Review of contracts for accounting implications
- Managing excel financial statements and linkage thereof
- Implement new accounting standards i.e. Ind AS 115, 116, etc.
- Ability to display project management skills and execute tasks within strict deadlines
- Extensive experience in creating formal reports for clients and/ or regulatory bodies and clearly presenting findings to client management and other interested parties
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent projects and meet deadlines while working both independently and within a team
- Managing 2-3 trainees
- Qualification: A Chartered Accountant/ ACCA with a good academic record (3-4 years experience)
- Prior experience in
- Attestation of listed companies; or
- Attestation of companies reporting under Ind AS; or Ind AS conversions;
- Strong MS Excel skills, along with good working knowledge of other MS Office programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally, for short term as well as long term projects
Skill Set: -
- Understanding of Indian GAAP and IFRS/ Ind AS framework and ability to research technical topics efficiently and effectively.
Locations for the job:
Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kochi, Delhi NCR.